Depth Charger is a heavy Assault Weapon System used by Centurion team-member Max Ray. The system takes the form of a fully-submersible underwater vehicle. Two maneuverable pontoons equipped with additional thrusters allow for above-water travel, while a compliment of two Sea Torpedoes, a Hydro Mine, and two Aqua Cannons round out the armament. Additional details include a periscope and four variable fins.
The pontoons on Depth Charger have been used on at least one occasion as an impromptu skiing mechanism.
- Pressing the rear button on either side will launch the Hydro Mine.
- Pressing the periscope down, and turning it left or right, will turn the Chest Shaft and launch the corresponding Sea Torpedo.
- The Sea Torpedos can also be launched with the use of a manual button located on either side.
- The Aqua Thruster Fins use the same mold as the Keel Fins from Tidal Blast.
- The Sea Torpedoes are not rubber tipped and might pose a safety hazard by today's standards.
- This Assault Weapon System was known in the Latin American dub as "Carga Profunda" (Deep Charge).
- Jake Rockwell used this weapon system in the episode "Atlantis Adventure (Part II)"
|Max Ray||Cruiser | Tidal Blast | Sea Bat | Depth Charger|
|Jake Rockwell||Fireforce | Wild Weasel | Hornet | Swingshot | Detonator | Awesome Auger | Power Pack|
|Ace McCloud||Sky Knight | Orbital Interceptor | Skybolt|